The story behind the property:
- Best Construction Standards in the property industry from prestigious Group of Companies
- Distinguished Lifestyle
A refined contemporary style of architecture characterised by a combination of cream and earthy colours defines this development. It offers the ideal upmarket lifestyle a family or an individual could want close to the sea and in a peaceful exclusive suburbs of Athens, Elliniko.
It is a three story building with six spacious apartments (130 sq.m.) – two on each level – a town house (202 sq.m.) and a separate residential unit (352 sq.m.). Large verandas encourage high quality outdoor living and entertaining that capitalises on the surrounding views.
- Location – Peaceful by the sea, next to the Mega Project of Elliniko with great upside potential
The development gives home owners the unique opportunity to take in the serenity of the area from the comfort of their homes.
The development has been built on an impressive corner stand. It is 250 metres from the sea with easy access onto Poseidonos Avenue (main beach road).
Nestled in a vast green suburb, the development is a peaceful hideaway in a premier neighborhood. The existing residential area has luxury homes spaciously spread out along wide roads which celebrate refreshing indigenous trees and organised parks.
Its privileged position adjacent to the former Elliniko Airport, which will be transformed into a National Park, will increase the value and quality of life in the area and thus the development project.
- Design – Effortless Comfort
Our aim is always on the owner – to be close to their hearts providing timeless comfort and calmness. Together with honesty this building does not date along with current trends. Space, form and light are the fundamentals of the architecture.
- The building has been classically designed with soft welcoming lines and a cream exterior which add to its elegance.
- All verandas are east facing with glass balustrades enhancing the light and transparency. This provides uninterrupted view of the surrounding green area and the sea.
- The entrance and green space in and around the property have been specially designed and landscaped creating a beautiful relaxing environment.
- A curved shaped communal swimming pool (40 sq.m.) is combined with a wooden outdoor deck, perfect for entertaining or just enjoying quiet privacy.
- A uniquely landscaped roof garden with indigenous planting requirements provides an extension of the natural environment. A wooden deck offers a perfect area for entertaining while taking in the breathtaking sea view.
- The simple style and design epitomizes natural sophistication and charm.
- Features – A splash of finesse
- All interiors have clean, uncluttered lines with plenty of space.
- Subdued creamy colours of walls and ceilings provide a soothing atmosphere and maximize the feeling of openness.
- Interior hardwood flooring covers the living space and bedrooms adding luxury and warmth.
- Fireplaces with a touch of marble have been specially built to compliment the living area.
- For a relaxing indoor environment, spot lights have been carefully and discreetly installed.
- All kitchen and bathrooms are fitted with designer units and top quality accessories.